Tofino saltwater fly fishing experienceTweet
Flyfishing for Pacific Salmon… There’s nothing quite like the zing of the line when you hook a big sportfish while fly fishing. Experience the thrill of fighting exciting Pacific Coho and Chinook salmon on light tackle with the advanced saltwater fly fishing techniques exclusive to Cleanline Sportfishing charters.
- All Cleanline Sportfishing charters are fully guided and outfitted for your fishing adventure. This includes all premium fly fishing tackle, and locally tied, premium bucktail flies.
- Rain-gear will be provided for upon advanced request, but please bring your own if you have it with you.
- Cleanline Sportfishing does NOT charge an additional fuel surcharge.
What you need to bring
- A tidal-water sportfishing license is mandatory for individuals who wish to angle on any saltwater fishing excursion. Please follow this link to purchase and print out your personal fishing license before you leave for your fishing adventure: Recreational Licensing Branch for Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Rain gear if you have your own
- If you are susceptible to motion or sea sickness, please consult your doctor or pharmacist for their recommendation on preventative precautions you may take to ensure a comfortable trip.
- Please bring any food or beverages of your choice and, if you require help in coordinating this, please contact our booking office at 1.855.726.3828